Would You Like to Join Our Team??
Our Silverleaf volunteers are one of a kind and have the desire to make a difference in the lives of those impacted by sexual violence.
Why Volunteer with Silverleaf ?
- Helping people in a time of crisis
- Meet new people
- Learn new skills
- Participate in community events
Opportunities for the Volunteer:
- Safeguard the dignity and rights of the victim
- Assist victims at the hospital
- Respond to questions asked by victims and their non-offending family members
- Crisis line coverage
- Provide administrative assistance to staff
- Assist with community awareness and educational opportunities
- Assist with fundraising efforts and special events
- 20 years of age or older
- Free of any felony convictions
- Complete the volunteer process (application, interview, and training).
- To apply go to the Contact Us tab and send us an email.
What Will I Learn in Training?
- History of Silverleaf Services
- Rape Awareness & Sexual Harassment
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Forensic Medical Examinations
- Legal/Reporting Options
- Crisis Counseling
- And much, much more.